The Upside-Down House
Have you ever wondered, how it would be to enter a "reversed" house? See it for yourself! The marvellous trip to Szymbark, located in Kashubian area of Poland, will left you with many new amazing experiences!
Here are some attractions waiting for you to see:
- the world’s longest wooden board - the 2002 Guinness record,
- the Carpentry Museum,
- the Siberian House,
- a replica of Soviet forced labor camp,
- a historical train - a replica of an engine with cars that carried Polish exiles,
- the Trapper’s Hut that belonged to a Canada-born Kashubian,
- the House of the Polish Insurgent from Adampol, Bosphorus,
- the Replica of the ‘Ptasia Wola’ Bunker - the headquarters of the Secret Military Organization “Gryf Pomorski” with sound and light effects,
- the Replica of the three hundred-year-old Salino Manor House,
- the Chapel of National Unity,
- the Upside-Down House,
- the World’s largest playing piano - the 2011 Guiness record!
Also, you will have a meal with our Kashubian folk band, a singing lesson of the Kashubian notes, the demonstration of the production of snuff, as well as the demonstration of playing on local and unique instruments like the burczybas and the devil’s violin.
Even more, trip to the 329-meters above the sea Wieżyca mountain!
Breakfast before departure to trip, lunch and dinner in Szymbark.